Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fired up the kiln last night for another glaze load! Thats probably the 2nd glaze fire since you've heard from me. I've been really busy lately. Lots of new work to show you. I decided to get a sitter for all day on thursdays so my sanity has been restored lately and i'm getting lots of work done. I'd love to do a 2nd day but i have to get selling more pots first! Kylie does well at the sitters house and i've got a full day all alone. I've got 50 items in my etsy shop and probably just as much more work to photo and list. so today my husband is taking the kids and i'm headed to the studio again. I'll write more later, i'm on the tiny little keyboard on my phone and the buttons are really small!

9 comments:

  1. Good Day, Kim. I am so happy for you that you are getting some 'just me' time to do your work.:) and that the kids are happy with the sitter..that is a big deal!.:)....looking forward to the pieces hot from the kiln..! have a great day..T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the kiln gods treat you well! :-)
    Miri

    ReplyDelete
  3. babysitter is a real good idea, i wonder what amount of work you're about to make now; after all, you did so much when you didn't have any sitter...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have been busy!
    Wish I could send you a bucket of blueberries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your work fired; great news on the sitter. Oh I see your tooth bank up on etsy it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that kiln pic!! That exciting glow :)
    I hope your kiln opening is awesome!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for stopping in and for the comments everybody!
    kiln opening was just OK. some good some not so much. got lots of work to show you guys though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't remember my kiln glowing like that! It looks earie.... like something out of a sci-fi movie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. linda, you gotta turn out all the lights and get the camera at the right angle lol. plus lowfire doesn't glow quite as bright. i got one shot that looked like the kiln was on fire! moved my phone right when it snapped the pic lol

    ReplyDelete